Wednesday, September 3, 2014

TAKE A BITE: SUMMER GUMMI BEAR MINI CUPCAKES

Labor Day has come and gone, but I'm just going to hold onto summer for fewww weeks longer.

These cupcakes scream SUMMER...er...END OF SUMMER!
So- if you're having a "I'm not ready for fall to come yet" party, be sure to make these sweet gummi cupcakes!
Just your average gummi bears chillin' in gummi tubes.
What you'll need to make it happen:
- Gummi Bears
- Lifesaver Gummies
-  White Cupcake Mix OR Recipe
- Vanilla Frosting
- Blue Food Coloring

How to Make it Happen:
Step 1: Bake your cupcakes!
Step 2: Color your frosting blue & frost your cupcakes when cooled - using a frosting knife to pull up on the frosting, making waves.
Step 3: Squeeze a gummy bear into a gummi lifesaver and voila! You have the cutest little mini cupcakes ever.  

Not a bad end of summer treat, right?

I brought these in to work (as I do with all sweet treats) and they were a big hit!

How are you celebrating the end of summer?
If you make these, be sure to Instagram them and tag me (@lpodlich) so I can see your awesome handywork!

xo, lp




for more sweet treats- click HERE!

3 comments:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...