Thursday, October 2, 2014

FALL 2014 MUST-HAVE BAGS

Oh Fall.
I love you something fierce.

Every fall I always gravitate towards buying 3 things: scarves, riding boots, and a great bag.
Here are the top 12 that have caught my eye...

1. CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL: Ooooh these bags. I can't decide whether to love the saddle or the oxblood more... 

2.  LOEFFLER RANDALL: These bags made the must-have list because I am absolutely in love with the envelope shape. And that black + black clasps? Beyond sophisticated.

3. REBECCA MINKOFF: The Amorous Satchel made this list because it has some seriously excellent fall color options. Charcoal + Black Cherry + Petrol? One of each, please.

4. FOLEY + CORINNA: The size & shape of the Frame Satchel is exactly perfect for stashing a scarf if the weather gets cool. I'll take that Whiskey colored one in a heartbeat!


Now I want to hear from YOU!
Which of these excellent bags would you love for Fall?
The Foley + Corinna in Whiskey is definitely at the top of my list.


xo, lp


let's be instagram buds, mmkay?
find me here--> @lpodlich

2 comments:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...